The University of Mary Hardin-Baylor seeks an Assistant Football Coach - Offensive Line.
Job Duties: Assists in the design, implementation and evaluation of the football program. Performs all related administrative duties as assigned, to include recruiting, travel, resource management and media communications.
1. A Bachelor’s degree in a related field is required.
2. A minimum of two (2) years’ experience teaching football in an educational setting is required.
3. Proficiency in NCAA and ASC rules and regulations is required.
4. Basic competency in Microsoft Office for Windows applications (word processing, database, spreadsheet, e-mail, presentation graphics, etc.) is required.
5. Proficiency in general office equipment operation is required.
6. Must possess exceptional time management and detail-orientation skills.
7. Must be at least 21 years of age.
8. Must possess a valid Texas driver’s license and be insurable by UMHB auto insurance carrier.
About University of Mary Hardin-Baylor
The University of Mary Hardin-Baylor prepares students for leadership, service, and faith-informed discernment in a global society. Academic excellence, personal attention, broad-based scholarship and a commitment to a Baptist vision for education distinguish our Christ-centered learning community. UMHB is conveniently located in Belton, an historic town of 18,000 in the heart of central Texas. Excellent schools, abundant cultural and recreational opportunities, and a high quality of life are hallmarks of the local community.