Responsible for the oversight of the annual fundraising function for the Department of Intercollegiate Athletics.
1. Plan, organize and direct the Annual Fund Plan for Houston Athletics.
2. Oversee and execute the Men's Basketball Sport-Specific Giving plan.
3. Manage the implementation of Luxury/Premium Areas for Football & Men's Basketball home events. The H Association (Letterwinners) Plan. The Houston Wheels Club Plan
4. Serve as the liaison for Houston Athletics Department to the H Association (Letterwinners).
5. Cultivate and solicit annual gift prospects and donors.
6. Perform other duties as assigned.
Bachelors and 5 years experience
Requires a thorough understanding of both theoretical and practical aspects of an analytical, technical or professional discipline; or the basic knowledge of more than one professional discipline. Knowledge of the discipline is normally obtained through a formal, directly job-related 4 year degree from a college or university or an equivalent in-depth specialized training program that is directly related to the type of work being performed. Requires a minimum of five (5) years of directly job-related experience.
Notes to Applicant: Additional Requirements: Most qualified candidates will have experience with Paciolan and Advance donor management and database systems
Salary: $4,463.00 - $5,800.50
Required Attachments by Candidate: Resume, Cover Letter/Letter of Application.
Houston is the nation’s fourth largest city that offers a great quality of life that includes affordable housing options in excellent school districts, world-class arts, pro sports, award-winning cuisine and employment opportunities in numerous industries throughout the region.
The University of Houston is located in close proximity to the Texas Medical Center, which is home to The MD Anderson Cancer Center, UT Medical School, Michael E. DeBakey Veteran’s Administration Medical Center, and Baylor College of Medicine, among other institutions. This environment is rich in potential for numerous collaborative opportunities.
The University of Houston is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action institution. Minorities, women, veterans and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Additionally, the University prohibits discrimination in employment on the basis of sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression..